Sarah Johnston has been a mom and coach for over 20 years. She coaches teens and athletes to find their confidence through mental strength coaching. Through her 5-point mindset coaching, she helps teens and athletes shift their perspective, understanding, success, beliefs, and power.
Today, she walks us through how to help our teens shift their mindset to harness the power of their confidence.
Let’s dig in!
What you will learn:
- The power in teaching our teens how their brain works.
- How to help your teen when his/her thoughts are spiraling.
- Helping our teens take away the power of their negative thoughts.
- Give yourself permission to not be perfect so you can focus on your skills.
- Creating a Failure Jar for our teens (and us!) to bounce back from mistakes or failures.
- Increasing your teen's confidence before a sports event or a test.
- How to slow your mind down so that you can see your next best move clearly.
- How to stop controlling our kids and help your teen manage their thoughts and feeling.
- Some of the things moms say to their teens that perpetuate their anxiety or lack of confidence.
- Questions to ask your teen about how they are thinking instead of telling.
- Coaching your teen on what they do and don't have control over.