Many parents avoid the topic of suicide with their tweens and teens until something happens. But true suicide prevention begins now. My guest today helps parents ask the right questions about suicide to rewire our tweens' and teens' brain to be positive.
What you will learn:
- What happens when we don't bring up the topic of suicide with our teens/tweens.
- How our brains are wired to screen out the warning signs with our children.
- Four questions to ask your tween/teen to break the pattern of thought around suicide and flip that energy into something positive.
- How parents can train their brain to pay attention to what is positive and the effect this has on our tweens/teens.
- How teens' subconscious thoughts form plans and how parents can help.
- Helping your tween/teen escape the negative echo chamber in their heads.
Where you can find Jackie:
Please join Jackie on her mission to make teen suicide a thing of the past. You may never know whose life you’ll save. www.TeenSuicidePreventionSociety.com
The Teen Suicide Prevention Society is a registered 501c3 – to make a donation visit: www.TeenSuicidePrevnetionSociety.org